Your Local, Trusted Choice for Health Care
What makes our Medicare Advantage plans so great? It’s you, our members! We invest in our members and are always looking out for their best interest. That is why we provide more benefits that matter to them. We go beyond standard health care to help members access the resources they need to live their everyday lives.
A health plan with Community HealthFirst gives you quality care, personalized support, and more benefits than Original Medicare alone.
Get coverage for your whole health and access to our family of providers in your community.
Why Choose Community Healthfirst?
As a local health plan, we work to keep Washington communities healthy. Here are a few reasons why you should choose us to be your plan provider of choice:
- We provide the security and convenience of a medical home – helping you access the information you need to live healthy
- Stay with your clinic and your trusted doctor
- Choose plans with coverage that you need without paying for coverage that you do not
- Get more coverage than what your Original Medicare offers you
- We are friendly Washington residents who care about your health and well-being. We are in your time zone and available when you need it
- Our nurse advice line can answer urgent questions you have about receiving care
- We understand: We make it simple for you to access the information you need to make the best decision
Community HealthFirst™ Plan Rating
We are proud to maintain a high star rating year after year and we strive to keep improving our services. Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system. Medicare calculates Star Ratings each year. The information provided below is an overall plan rating of our plan’s performance. This information is available to help you make the best choice. If you would like to get additional information on our plan’s performance, please contact our customer service team.
Below is a summary of how our plan rated in quality and performance. Plan performance Star Ratings are assessed each year and may change from one year to the next. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF documents on this website. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader at the very bottom of this page.
If you would like more information about our plan’s performance, please contact us between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., seven days a week, at 1-800-944-1247 (TTY Relay: Dial 7-1-1).