Get more out of your Medicaid and Medicare benefits
The Special Needs Plan 014 offers coverage for people who qualify for both Medicare and Medicaid. It is available in the following counties: Adams, Chelan, Clark, Douglas, Kitsap, King, Lewis, Skagit, Spokane, Thurston, Whatcom, and Yakima.
The Special Needs Plan 014 includes:
- $0 Premium
- $0 Copay for Chiropractic, Acupuncture, and Naturopathy
- Coverage for Eye Exams and Eyewear
- Coverage for Podiatry
- Part D Prescription Drug Coverage
- $1,800 for Dental Care in an open network
This is not a complete list of covered benefits and services. Use the documents below to learn more about Special Needs Plan 014 coverage in 2018.
- Annual Notice of Change. This document will let you know how coverage under this plan will change in 2018.
- Evidence of Coverage. This document will let you know what services will be covered under this plan in 2018.
See if you qualify for our Low Income Subsidy Program.
Directories and Formularies
Directories give you a list of providers and pharmacies that are in our network and how to contact them.
You can search for a provider online. Our online provider directory is updated daily. Click here for our online directory.
We provide print directories for Primary Care Providers, Specialists in Eastern Washington, Specialists in Western Washington, Pharmacies, and Vision providers. Our print directories are updated monthly. Click here for a print directory.
Formularies will let you know which prescription drugs are covered by this plan in 2018. This plan uses the Tier 1 Formulary.
The formulary, pharmacy and provider networks may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.