Our new myCHPW online member portal is live! We are letting our members know and wanted to make sure our providers know, too, so you can help encourage members to use the new portal.
Members can go online to https://mychpw.chpw.org/en/member to create an account. Please note that this is a different site than the provider portal. Providers need to use this site: https://mychpw.chpw.org/en/provider.
With myCHPW, members can get all their coverage information in one place:
- See their coverage information.
- See their benefits.
- See their claims.
- Check the status of their authorizations and referrals.
- Order a copy of their health plan ID card.
- Search for providers and facilities.
- Ask us to change their primary care provider.
- Update their contact information.
- Ask our Customer Service team questions through our secure system.
- Get private notifications.
- Get general updates.
- Learn more about benefits and claims.
myCHPW is replacing the HIP member portal. Members will still be able to use their HIP account while we set up their myCHPW account, but we aren’t taking any more HIP registrations.
Member Portal Resources
More information about the myCHPW member portal is available on our myCHPW Member Portal webpage. You’ll find a Welcome to myCHPW message and a member portal User Guide.
Provider Portal Resources
Additional resources are available for the HealthMAPS provider portal:
- Provider Bulletin Board
- Provider Portals webpage,
- Provider Orientation, Training, and Education webpage, (under Training Workbooks, then under HealthMAPS Portal); you’ll find a user guide, FAQ, and instructions for entering claims)
Providers who have questions about how to enter claims in HealthMAPS, please email EDI.Support@chpw.org.
Providers or members who have questions or problems registering for their portal have general questions about other topics, please email Customer Service at email@example.com.
Medicare members can call: 1-800-942-0247 (TTY Relay: Diall 7-1-1), Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.