Enroll in one of Community HealthFirst's Medicare Advantage Plans
There are four ways to enroll with us. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF documents on this website. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
- Call 1-800-944-1247 (TTY Relay: dial 7-1-1) today and our licensed experts will help you enroll over the phone during the hours of 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. (voicemail used on holidays and weekends, February 15-September 30).
Medicare beneficiaries may enroll in Community Health First Medicare Advantage Plans through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at http://www.medicare.gov.
*Please note that MA Special Needs Plan 014 (HMO SNP) does not participate in online enrollment.
Please print, complete, and mail an application form.
Send your application form to the following address:
Community Health Plan of Washington
ATTN: Community HealthFirst
1111 Third Avenue, Suite 400
Seattle, WA 98101
- Medicare can be difficult to tackle alone. If you would prefer to meet face to face with one of our licensed experts, please call 1-800-944-1247 (TTY Relay: dial 7-1-1), 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., 7 days a week, and request to schedule an appointment.
Enrollment Periods: Medicare has several enrollment periods that are important to understand.
- Initial Election Period (IEP) - When you first become eligible for Medicare (for most this is when they turn 65) you are able to enroll in the 7 months surrounding your birthday.
- Annual Election Period (AEP) - Occurs between October 15 and December 7 every year. During AEP, you can switch coverage with no restrictions. You may join or leave a Medicare Advantage Plan and you can add or remove prescription drug coverage.
- Special Enrollment Period (SEP) - There are a number of circumstances that could create the need to change coverage. The SEP provides the opportunity to change plans due to circumstances like relocating outside a Plan's service area, a plan leaving your service area, becoming disabled, or if you feel like you enrolled in a plan based on receiving misleading information.
Community HealthFirst™ Plan Rating
Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-Star rating system. Star Ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next. The information provided below is an overall plan rating of our plan's performance. This information is available to help you make the best choice. If you would like to get additional information on our plan's performance please contact us between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., 7 days a week, at 1-800-944-1247 (TTY Relay: Dial 7-1-1) for prospective members, 1-800-942-0247 (TTY Relay: Dial 7-1-1) for current members, or you may visit medicare.gov.
Below is a summary of how our plan rated in quality and performance. Plan performance Star Ratings are assessed each year and may change from one year to the next. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF documents on this website. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.