Get more out of your Medicaid and Medicare benefits
The Special Needs Plan 014 offers coverage for people who qualify for both Medicare and Medicaid. It is available in the following counties: Adams, Chelan, Clark, Douglas, Kitsap, King, Lewis, Skagit, Spokane, Thurston, Whatcom, and Yakima.
The Special Needs Plan 014 includes:
- $0 Premium
- $0 Copay for Chiropractic, Acupuncture, and Naturopathy
- Coverage for Eye Exams and Eyewear
- Coverage for Podiatry
- Part D Prescription Drug Coverage
- $1,800 for Dental Care in an open network
This is not a complete list of covered benefits and services. Use the documents below to learn more about Special Needs Plan 014 coverage in 2018.
- Annual Notice of Change. This document will let you know how coverage under this plan will change in 2018.
- Evidence of Coverage. This document will let you know what services will be covered under this plan in 2018.
See if you qualify for our Low Income Subsidy Program.
Directories and Formularies
These directories will give you a list of providers and pharmacies that are in our network. Our online directory is updated daily. Click here to search for your provider.
- Primary Care Provider Directory
- Directory of Specialists, Western Washington
- Directory of Specialists, Eastern Washington
- Pharmacy Directory
- Vision Directory
This formulary will let you know which prescription drugs will be covered by this plan in 2018.
The formulary, pharmacy and provider networks may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.