Plan 006 includes routine eyewear and dental coverage. It does not include coverage for prescription drugs (Part D). It is available in Clark County, King County, and Spokane County. Use the following documents to learn more about Plan 006 coverage in 2018.
- Annual Notice of Change. This document will let you know how coverage under this plan will change in 2018.
- Evidence of Coverage. This document will let you know what services will be covered under this plan in 2018.
See if you qualify for our Low Income Subsidy Program.
These directories will give you a list of providers and pharmacies that are in our network. Our online directory is updated daily. Click here to search for your provider.
- Primary Care Provider Directory
- Directory of Specialists, Western Washington
- Directory of Specialists, Eastern Washington
- Pharmacy Directory
- Vision Directory
The pharmacy and provider networks may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.