Extra Plan 010 includes coverage for routine eyewear and prescription drugs. It is available in Clark County, King County, Spokane County, and Yakima County. Use the following documents to learn more about Plan 010 coverage in 2018.
- Annual Notice of Change: This document will let you know how coverage under this plan will change in 2018.
- Evidence of Coverage: This document will let you know what services will be covered under this plan in 2018.
See if you qualify for our Low Income Subsidy Program.
Directories and Formularies
These directories will give you a list of providers and pharmacies that are in our network. Our online directory is updated daily. Click here to search for your provider.
- Primary Care Provider Directory
- Directory of Specialists, Western Washington
- Directory of Specialists, Eastern Washington
- Pharmacy Directory
- Vision Directory
This formulary will let you know which prescription drugs will be covered by this plan in 2018.
The formulary, pharmacy and provider networks may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.