Our prescription drug coverage is accepted at more than 1,000 Washington State pharmacies and more than 50,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Search our list of covered drugs, browse our pharmacy directory, and more. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF documents on this website. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
- Medication Therapy Management Program
- Requesting Exceptions and Coverage Determinations
- Request a Redetermination (Plan 008)
- Request a Redetermination (Plan 009)
- Request a Redetermination (Plan 014)
- Prescription Drug Claim Form
- Plan Transition Policy | Español
The following plans include Part D prescription drug coverage:
- MA Special Needs Plan 014 (HMO SNP)
- MA Pharmacy Plan 008 (HMO)
- MA Pharmacy Plan 009 (HMO)
- MA Extra Plan 010 (HMO)
**Please note that MA Plan 006 (HMO) does not offer prescription drug coverage.
Be sure to read our Drug Recalls Report for updates on medications that are recalled due to the safety issues.
Questions about Prescription Drug coverage?
If you have any questions about our Formulary Drug List, tiering, copay levels or policies, please call Customer Service, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., 7 days a week. Current Members should call 1-800-942-0247 (TTY Relay: 7-1-1). Prospective Members should call 1-800-944-1247 (TTY Relay: 7-1-1).
Page Last Updated May 24, 2017