Our prescription drug coverage is accepted at more than 1,000 Washington State pharmacies and more than 50,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Search our list of covered drugs, browse our pharmacy directory, and more. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF documents on this website. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Online searchable 2018 formularies coming soon.
Step Therapy Criteria
- 2017 Step Therapy Criteria
- 2017 Prior Authorization Criteria
- 2018 Step Therapy Criteria
- 2018 Prior Authorization Criteria
Pharmacy Forms, Programs, and Policies
- Medication Therapy Management Program
- How to Request Coverage Exceptions, Determinations, and Redeterminations
- Prescription Drug Claim Form
- Plan Transition Policy | Español
The following plans include Part D prescription drug coverage:
- MA Special Needs Plan 014 (HMO SNP)
- MA Pharmacy Plan 008 (HMO)
- MA Pharmacy Plan 009 (HMO)
- MA Extra Plan 010 (HMO)
**Please note that MA Plan 006 (HMO) does not offer prescription drug coverage.
Be sure to read our Drug Recalls Report for updates on medications that are recalled due to the safety issues.
Questions about Prescription Drug coverage?
If you have any questions about our Formulary Drug List, tiering, copay levels or policies, please call Customer Service, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., 7 days a week. Current Members should call 1-800-942-0247 (TTY Relay: 7-1-1). Prospective Members should call 1-800-944-1247 (TTY Relay: 7-1-1).
The formularies may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.